A place of love, history and beautiful flavours, the northern part of the former Roman Empire is a social heartland complete of hidden treasures. Hear the music of the lapping rivers eco through the streets of Venice, dip your toes in the ocean by the truly amazing Ligurian coast, make and taste authentic Italian pesto, enjoy delightful Tuscan delicacies, scale the leaning tower of Pisa and fight like a gladiator in Rome as you whisk through Northern Italy on this fantastic family vacation. Northern Italy tours offer wonderful enjoying moments for which tourists are looking for in a vacation to Italy. This large choice of all-inclusive tours to north Italy is going to consist of fabulous expert English-speaking guides, high-class 4-star and 5-star resorts, delightful authentic northern Italian local delicacies and local wines, high-class transport between places, and more all at the lowest price.
There are many reputable travel planners and tour operators who are planning an affordable and luxurious tour to Northern Italy. From the canals of Venice and the idealistic Lake District to the Cinque Terre, Piedmont, and more, you will have an exciting experience and a relaxing outlook during the best that Italy has to offer.
Adventures In Northern Italy
Some tourists have the best way to truly get to know a town is to walk its roads. This is the idea behind Activities in Northern Italy walking tours. “On foot, we are able to escape the crowd, who tend to head to the ‘famous’ attractions,” its Website happily claims. One of their most affordable trips is “A Little Experience from Barbera to Barolo,” a four-day journey which starts with a drive through the scenery of Milan to the Monferrato wine region and the small mountain town of La Morra, where your wine region will comprise of samplings at wine cellars carved from rock, vineyard strolls, Gothic Castle passages and an enchanting view of Alba, capital city of Langhe. Before leaving at home, you’ll have time to taste delicious local cheese and Asti Spumante.
- The rise of budget airlines has meant that it has never been more readily found a cheap flight to north Italy. Both Milan and Verona have busy airports, with flights tickets from most major European cities. Verona is provided by regular flights from London Luton, which makes it a perfect place to start any tour.
- If you aren’t able to choose an appropriately priced flight from Verona, then you might also consider Bologna as a feasible solution.
- Lake Garda is within easy reach of both international airports. This grand lake has a quite amazing place, with a hilly background and a coastal feel. Covered by pretty towns and cities, Lake Garda is a natural centrepiece for any tour of northern Italy.
- The area here is well known for its fine delicacies – eating out in Italy is not to be missed!
- Verona itself, as well as providing an excellent base from which to understand more about the surrounding scenery, has a rich history. This is a town that was first brought to the attention of the British by no lesser figure than Bill Shakespeare.
- The Dolomites, the great hills of the area, offer some amazing views and wonderful spots have fun with. The well-known cities of Vipiteno, Brunico and Bolzano are all well worth a visit.
- Finally, no journey of this part of Italy would be complete without visiting the medieval walled elegance of Trento.
From having some of the finest French dishes in Emilia-Romagna, gaining the likes of Chef Anthony Bourdain, to the dreamlike shores of Lake Como where A-list stars relax and luxuriate, Northern Italy is a marvellous area that continues to attract. In the quiet canals of Venice, take pleasure in a private gondola ride or begin on a truffle hunt in Piedmont; a tempting adventure in Northern Italy is waiting for.
Northern Italy is complete of social places, charming unseen cities, and amazing scenery, which makes it the ideal area for independent discovery. The area has a well-mapped out road network and is perfect for drivers who are looking to discover the heart of Italy for themselves. Northern Italy is, in fact, so well-known for visitors that is known for have some of the best European road trip routes in the world, as well as some of the most well-known cities and places. Tuscany Trip is ideal for landscape, wine and well-known cities; to the Lake Como Hop, a vacation destination with a history; to the Unexpected Umbria, an area that offers a real French Experience?
A tour of north Italy involves some of the most beautiful cities, towns and scenery that this country has to offer – it is not to be skipped.